LLOYD texture analyzer is suitable for all kinds of R & D laboratories, combined with sensory analyst evaluation, for raw material source, manufacturing intermediate product quality, quality control of end products, and suitable for r & D personnel in the development of new products, formula testing and evaluation.
Texture analyzer is mainly used in the physical properties analysis of meat products, grain and oil food, flour products, rice products, cereals, confectionery, fruit and vegetable, gel, pet food, food packaging materials, cosmetics, etc. The following small series focuses on the application of texture analyzer in food texture analysis.
Importance of LLOYD texture analysis in food texture analysis
1. Sensory analysis of food texture is susceptible to human factors such as personal preference, personal physiological state, personal sensory threshold, etc. The results are subjective, which greatly affects the authenticity, repeatability and stability of data results. The texture analyzer is not affected by human factors and has objectivity, which greatly improves the authenticity, reliability and repeatability of data.
2. Texture analyzer can describe the texture of food with data and quantify the texture characteristics of food, thus providing conditions for revealing the causes of various sensory stimuli and studying and proving the perception principles and methods of sensory stimuli.
3. through the texture instrument to study the impact of food raw material formula on food texture, can predict the addition of food raw materials or how much will be added on the texture of food, the addition of raw materials and product development has a lot of help.
4. through the texture instrument to study the impact of food processing technology on food texture, predict the use of a certain processing technology will have what kind of impact on food texture, can be used to help adjust the food production technology.
5. through the texture analyzer to determine the texture of different batches of products, food production raw materials and products to implement automatic quality control.
6. Conduct texture analysis on products with good market sales or good reputation through texture analyzer, so as to provide data support and theoretical basis for us to develop new products or improve old products.